Kobe has innumerable attractions and activities:fine dining,downtown shopping,animal petthing,wonderful seafront and mountaintop views and more...
In this workshop,participants will receive guidance on data analytics and apply different types of open source data to optimize sightseeing routes in Kobe.You will help tourist enjoy the city in every dimension efficiently.The goal is to maximize the number of tourists visiting Kobe.
- 20 October 2020 & 29 October 2020(attendance in both days required)
- class style
- Kobe University students,Nanyang Technological University students
- Graduate students or under graduate students with data analytics backbround
- up to 30 students (ideally half from Japan and half from Singapore)
- Top 10 performers will receive a prize of 20,000 JPY each. All participants will receive a souvenir with the courtesy of Kobe University. Register now to reserve a seat in the workshop!
- Registration deadline
- 12 October 2020
- Hosting Organization
- Center for Mathematical and Data Sciences,School of Computer Science and Engineering,Nanyang Technological University
- Data Scientists for Sophisticated Smart Society 4th-generation of DS
- Kobe city
- Center for Mathematical and Data Sciences
Get to learn high level data analytics and solve real world probrem.
Master skill set to generate hypothesis,develop focused questions and apply scientific analytics to solve the issue.
Get a chance to experience collaborative learning and improve interpersonal communication skills.
|09:30-09:45||Welcome message||09:30-09:45||Presentation rule announcement|
|09:45-10:00||Team forming||09:45-10:45||Team presentation ＋ Q＆A|
|10:45-11:00||Break||11:00-12:00||Team presentation ＋ Q＆A|
|11:45-12:30||Lecture2(1)||13:00-14:30||Team presentation ＋ Q＆A|
|14:30-15:15||Lecture3(1)||16:00-17:00||Wrap up and ceremony|
This form is for Kobe University students only.
If you are a student at Nanyang Technological University, please consult with your instructor.